Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Don't let yesterday use UP too much of today

I am currently still in the process of finishing of my dictionary from the last challenge (I only joined in in September) and the letter U was still on my to do list so Up it became. I've seen already a lot of hot air ballons, so ok it's not that original but I used it with a somewhat different quote:"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today".


another catch up letter: T = task

The background is a gelli printed tissuepaper on which I added some stamps and a tag.


9 more letters to go...

8 comments:

  1. Visiting from The Craft Barn - Your Up page is perfect for this new & the apha challenge. I applaud your using it for both & I love the designs on your balloons.
    Your 'T' page is excellent. I really like the, 'I got up for this?' Lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This new challenge made the process of finding the wright U-word so much easier :-)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful quote on your beautiful balloon page. Love the vibrant colours, especially the tag, on your alpha challenge catch up page.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tag was made with Dylusions spray ink, love the vibrancy of those

      Delete
  3. I love how you created these pages!!! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, that's so sweet of you, made my day, just hopped to your blog, awesome work.

      Delete
  4. Great start on the new challenge, love the quote.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete