Friday, April 3, 2015

Bruges

Last week I spent a couple of days in Bruges for work, but was lucky enough to have some time left to stroll down this beautiful city.
It got me so inspired I had to make a spread in my ARTicles book about it.
I used Distress stain to color the background 


and added a script stamp in brown stazon.


I added a border with this beautiful piece of ribbon/fabric I had in my stash for quite some while now, just perfect for this.
On a doiley I glued a joker, this refers to a local beer, Brugse zot.
I cut out the name Bruges out of a piece of cardstock on which I stamped medieval ruines.
The picture is not of the best quality, I only had my phone with me, but it has the wright feeling.
Lastly I satmped some leafs around the borders, just like the trees hanging on the picture


Happy Easter and egg hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment