Sunday, June 7, 2015

Transport

This is my entry for this week's Craft Barn challenge


If not clear, the theme for this week was transport. As we are leaving with the plane in just a few days (in fact I'm writing this in between packing suitcases) I chose that way of transport.
I started by glueing some pieces of a map on an index card (for some reason however the paper doesn't want to take the glue?? or my glue is no good anymore??) Next I added some pale pink, skin tone, all over and a border and here and there a swipe of ochre. Wanted a vintage look, got a vintage look. Next up came some random stamping, so it looks like a passport or postcard.
Stamped the airplane, embossed it with distress powder, outlined it and gave it some windows.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Vintage card, the embossing is a good idea too. Bon Voyage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a great start to your trip with this vintage travel card, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete