Saturday, January 5, 2019

week 2 Kasia's adventcalendar

I really enjoyed Kasia's adventcalendar in December,
so much that I even was a little sad it was Christmas and it was over 😪

day 8 was poetry
we needed to cut out random words and create a pleasing text,
translated I have:
I would like to drink the sun all day
yes, be drunk
I am nothing without the sun 💥


day 9's prompt was free writing,
I started with scribble writing my feelings in the background
and the page evolved into this: 


day 10: simplicity
altough the page turned out how I wanted it to
it wasn't simple 😁,
it needed a few layers to come to this 


prompt 11 was a quote by Emily Dickinson 
which I loved so much I just included it as is:

If I can stop one heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one life
the aching or cool one pain
or help one fainting robin
unto his nest again
I shall not live in vain.


day 12 was senses,
I included all 5:
the stamped eye for sight
there are musicnotes somewhere in the background for hearing
I painted with my fingers = touch
the cupcake represents taste
and the flowers scent


day 13 = collage
this was literally a 5 minute page
some spraying and some glueing and done

+

day 14 = mindless doodling
ok, I doodled, but it was not mindless,
I can't seem to stop my mind of thinking about a zillion things meanwhile,
hopefully I can practice this this year with me focusing more


this gelli printed page in my journal was a great jumping point for this prompt,
as this is a folded A4, I have 3 more of such pages I can use that way,
here is already one of them



No comments:

Post a Comment