Saturday, January 5, 2019

week 3 Kasia's adventcalendar


Hello and welcome,
here are my interpretations of the final prompts from Kasia's adventcalendar.
The prompt for day 16 was to remind ourselves of our chosen colour palette.
I went for bright colours to counter the dark and gloomy days:


as this is an adventcalendar so something Christmassy couldn't be forgotten,
day 17


Also at the end of the year it is tradition to stand still at your accomplishments 
as well as the things you are grateful for,
this was our prompt on day 18
I am grateful for my family, my health, my home, my passions, the possibilities I have, to be born here and my job.


on day 19 the prompt was presents that cannot be bought with money,
time immediately sprong to my mind
and with time the rabbit out Alice in Wonderland sprong to mind,
finished off with the appropriate quote
there is no time like the present
and no present like time.


As Christmas was approaching, Christmas baubles was our prompt on day 20


day 21 = home
home is where you paint your own reality


Altough I did miss a few prompts I really enjoyed it, 
there are also quite some pages left in this journal,
so I will be focussing on filling them in next😉
that way I will have a finished book.

No comments:

Post a Comment