1. randomly glued strips of scrappaper on white cardstock (if I would have been thinking I would have used a piece of scrap cardboard)
2. gelli printed over it with a gradient of green colors, I like the ghost print as well, it even shows the pieces of scrap.
4. used a crunched up piece of tissuepaper as a stamp with purple acrylic paint and stamped all over
5. diluted some hot pink acrylic paint with water and added as drippage
6. finishing touches: the paperpieced Julie Nutting doll, some tape and the handwritten sentiment "Be unique"
While writing this post I thought of adding my fingerprint with ink, I saw this on one of the other entries of the Q&L challenge from Twinkle's twaddle, so thank you for this idea.
* scrap paper
* dictionary pages
So here are the 2 pages that started out almost identical but both went there own way