Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ghostly invitations

It’s nearly my son’s 4th birthday, and this year we chose ghosts as a theme
(suitable for the time of the year and it also links to Casper the ghost as my son’s name is Kasper).

I started out by making a stencil with small ghosts and experimenting with it on my gelli plate.
When I cleaned of my stencil, it gave a nice image of the ghosts which I really liked.
So first I made some colorful prints with different textures on which I added the stencil loaded with black paint.

I then added a printed friendly ghost and the text “Party Time!”





Now I need to get cracking with the decorations. In a couple of weeks time I will be showing these.

I will be linking this one up with the deligthful gelli print party!

And stay tuned because one of these days I will be announcing my very first ever sweepstake!

No comments:

Post a Comment