Monday, September 15, 2014


The most difficult part of this page was to figure out how to adhere the wire to the page.
It needs to be strong to hold the wire in place and it needs to be invisible.
So hot glue was out of the question.
If I would have thought this page through before I started I wouldn’t have glued the pages together so I could make some holes through which I could put a string around the wire.
But as this wasn’t an option anymore I needed to come up with another solution.

In the end I used Aleene’s tacky glue, I think it works, the only down side was I needed to be patience to hold it in place while it dried.


  1. Love the page Vicky, all the colors and the stamping. Did you try gel medium for glueing thread, I used it even with wire thread and it worked!

  2. I'm glad your patience held out and helped you create a fabulous page :D

    1. Thanks, I cheated a bit because the title is glued with hot glue