Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bucket list 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I wish you all a good health, happiness and LOTS of crafting time :-)

It is so true what they say about time flying by faster and faster as we grow older (and I am not that old yet). And as our time here on earth is limited I want to try to make the best of it. I think a good way to do that is to set myself some goals. That way I need to take time and reflect on what I've already achieved and what way I want to go forward. 
To record these thoughts and goals I've created this mini book





The mini book is made following the tutorial of the paper addiction on making a file folder mini
and is decorated with the beautiful papers of the enchanted rose kit by Ephemera vintages garden.
It has a lot of pockets






and tags on which I can write my goals for 2015, add comments and progress.

One of my goals is to start a challenge, more info this weekend.

14 comments:

  1. That's a great idea Vicky and a wonderful self-made planner! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that book! The vintage look, the colours and all the wee pockets. Enjoy using it Vicky and enjoy a fabulous, happy, healthy new year too (hugs) :o) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, I make those books but never seem to want to ,use them, they are just too pretty.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful idea Vicky, and I love this bucket list book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Win, never did a bucketlist before, but thought it would be a good idea to set some goals to work too.

      Delete
  5. Just fabulous, love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage! Lovely. Love everything about it. Thank you for the inspiration. Hope you year is full of more of this lovelyness!

    ReplyDelete