Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Flower

Last week I received 6 stamps in the mail I ordered via ebay, they were less than 3 dollars, can you believe that and that included even the shipping?? (ok, luckily we can still find bargains like that) 


Aren't they cute?
I used one of the 6 to create the background, I stamped it with Versamark and clear embossed it, added 3 colors of DI on top. Used left over piece of paper from my health page yesterday and the diamond cutouts from the trellis die and added some shading with a brown Inktense pencil. As focal image I used this 3D sticker I had in my stash and added his wooden cage which I colored with copper metallic acrylic paint. Also used it to edge the card.


10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a catch of stamp set, they look just perfect on your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamps and you've used them to great effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Winn yes it did turn out just perfect.

      Delete
  3. Love the stamps, and love what you did with them in the Flower Prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Roberta, they were laying on my desk and then the idea came :-)

      Delete
  4. Very cool bargain and great use of them, your card is lovely :o))

    ReplyDelete