First a collage of booktext over which I applied 3 layers of metallic paint. These paints are new and I like the translucency and shine of them.
In between each layer I applied some Vaseline to act as a resist, recently this didn’t turned out as I hoped but now worked like a charm. I also bought a new die, of a trellis, off course I needed to test drive it. First I was worried that it won’t be easy to peel off the intricate design, but in fact it was very easy and as a bonus I have all these cute little diamonds. I used it to create a notice board on which I pinned the words of which I think at the word health. Initially I intended to place a puzzled man with a question mark underneath the bord but the background and the whole page had another feeling then I planned for, but of which I am very happy, so instead I used my beloved butterflies (a new stampset J)