Monday, February 8, 2016

JAM 4: favourite color/plastic wrap

Hello there,
For challenge no.4 we needed to use plastic wrap, well I already used plastic wrap on the gelli plate and with spray inks, but never with acrylic paints, until now that is. I painted a sheet of watercolor paper with purple and pink paint, made them a bit more fluid with some water, added a piece of plastic wrap on top and wrinkled it up. Then came the hard part, leaving it to dry overnight.

and this is how it turned out


pretty cool.
Cut my circle out of the sheet of paper, now I have some left overs for something else.
Stamped stars in some more purple and pink and added a layer of magic fibres.(something I already have for years in my stash but only used once I believe, so you could say neglected and let that be the time for this month's Let's play challenge too)



Exactly the magical background I wanted for my fairy scene






4 comments:

  1. The plastic swrap really produced a nice effect.love the piece you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your background is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete