Saturday, January 6, 2018

backgrounds 87-93/100

Hello,

Last year I started the 100 day challenge with the intention of creating a background each day for 100 days in a row, of course I failed because creating every single day is too huge of a commitment for me. So I set myself the goal to do 100 backgrounds by year end. Unfortunately I (only) managed to get to #93 and for some odd reason only managed to blog until #86, so here are #87 til #93: 

background #87

background #88

                                               which immediately inspired me to finish it off:

background #89: created out of junk (bubble wrap, cardboard, cheesecloth)

background #90
background #91 created with all the excess paint of #90
background #92

background #93

























So only 7 more to go, altough I didn't make it in 2017 I will not abandon this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment