Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year ( and a Merry Christmas)


Hello and a Happy New Year!!!

A fresh start, a whole year filled with opportunities.

A time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the new one
(or in my case a repeat of some from last year as they were not accomplished, but that is the beauty of a new year isn't it, you get a second change)

It also seems that I was not that vigorous at blogging as
a) I didn't manage to post my 100 backgrounds (yet) and
b) I forgot to post my Christmas card designs

The latter I will rectify immediately as these are the 5 designs I've created and sent of to the printers.



Needless to say that I was very stoked with the end result and proud of course.

I had my very own stall on an artist Christmas market nearby in a town called Wakkerzeel, this was my very first time and was sadly very disappointing because I didn't sell a card whilst I stood for hours in the freezing cold.
I did however manage to sell 100 cards to colleagues, good for 160 euro which were donated to a foundation that provides massages to cancer patients.
With the sales from my other cards I managed to raise another 125 euros which I donated to UNICEF.

I must say that I am pleased with this result and hope to match it this year or do even better.
(one of my goals J)

let's CREATE a wonderful 2018!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your cards look fabulous and I'm so pleased that you were able to raise so much money with them x

    ReplyDelete