Saturday, August 16, 2014

Me Time Message #5 - creative

As always I followed Clare's instructions, but along the way there were some oopses (outstanding opportunities presenting suddenly).
After applying gesso to my envelop I stamped some paisley motives all over with Kaleidocolor ink, then I clear embossed circles, but my ink from the paisleys wasn't completely dry yet, so they too picked up the embossing powder, oops#1.
Then while heatsetting the embossing powder the plastic from my window melted off course, oops#2.



Searching the net for quotes about creativity I found so many that spoke to me, but this one fitted in so well with my message and is so true, because the more I create the more ideas pop up in my head for a next project.
Does this happen to you too? And how do you keep track of your ideas? Do you write them down?



8 comments:

  1. Fab project ... Kate Crane says there are no mistakes in art!

    Sometimes I DON'T keep track of my ideas and they just run away with me!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote and message. Thanks for joining in with the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love following the workshop, it has learned me so much already

      Delete
  3. oops or no oops love your spread Vicky, the colors and the quote you choose ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous enevelope, colours and the stamps are fab. The quote is really good too. I keep a quote that I like for Oopses and it says: "Don't say, 'oops', say, 'Interesting'" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the "oopses" that make life "interesting" :-)

      Delete