Tuesday, May 9, 2017

background 22/100

I just LOVE background #22,
not sure whether this is a background rather then a finished page, 
just some words are missing I think

Here is a progress pictures




It all started with a scrapbooking template and a piece of pretty scrapbookpaper.
But as you can see I didn't follow the pattern.






Next I added some gesso to blend everything together and colored with oil pastels and my fingers, this was so much fun to do. I also added some text with a stamp in the larger rectangles.






The pink and flowers of the paper inspired me to stamp the roses and color them with a pink and purple posca pen.




I changed my mind about the color and changed it to blue,
and I had this napking design that works just perfect.


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, definitely a statement not just a background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete