Thursday, May 18, 2017

background 26/100

This challenge is succeeding in it's purpose.
I wanted to create more and I am definitely doing that, 
perhaps not every single day, 
because sometimes life just gets in between me and my crafting,
but as you can see at the increase of blog posts a lot more than in the beginning of the year.
It is also teaching me to go with the flow,
I do not need a plan upfront, 
let one thing lead to another. 
And that is exactly what happened with this background.




















Here you can see the evolution:




















It all started simply with taping down some masking tape;
which led me to color them with some oil pastels;
added some scraps out of my box;
and colored the remaining white space with some acrylic paint
then the oil pastels came out again to play, 
they are by far my favorite supply at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment