Tuesday, May 16, 2017

background 24/100

We are still having beautiful weather, so I grabbed some supplies and headed outside again. 

















In the past I was very reluctant to do that, because I thought I had to drag out everything I own, but it is so freeing to grab just a few supplies and create with them.

I first glued down some papers out of my scarpbox (doiley, openfolding rose, circles)
Added some stamping to the page.
Then ran back inside because I just needed my oil pastels,
ever since I started using them last week I'm addicted to them,
love the soft effect I can create with them.
The dancing man silhoutte is not glued down yet, I think I will color and shade him first. 


















Today will also be a beautiful day,
so more crafting outside I think,
make sure to come back to see what I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment