Monday, September 29, 2014

Yoga

This is the last page in my dictionary.


For the letter Y you needed to use yellow.
So I started by painting the pages yellow, I wanted to add another tone of yellow through a stencil, but this didn’t work, so I choose turquoise instead,this worked like a charm.
I had this buddha sticker all colored in laying around for ages which fitted perfectly with the word yoga.
I used my new alphabet stamps to stamp the word yoga.
The description is typed on a piece of paper which I first ran through my embossingmachine with the stencil I already used, just added some DI to highlight the embossing and finished.

Now I just need to tackle the cover to completely finish this project.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful spread Vicky, I love your new letter stamp, nice lettertype, and the idea of embossing the text is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Y is for YAY!!!! Lovely layout

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour combo and an excellent idea to emboss the description. :o))

    ReplyDelete