Friday, January 31, 2014

Always keep your head up (junk journal page #3)

I found this cool image in a car magazine which I knew would be just perfect for a junk journal page:


I cut and glued him on the back of a cereal box which coincidentally was also blue. Over the blue lettering I added a piece of tissuepaper (I still wanted to see the lettering underneath) on which I stamped a background stamp from Kaiserkraft using Distress ink broken china. I covered the picture of a cereal bowl on the cover with some gesso, added some texture in it with my foam brush and colored it in distress stain broken china. I noticed the figure had gears as joints so out came the gear mask. I also added a tag in a pocket with a quote from Marilyn Monroe:
"keep your head high,keep your chin upand most importantlykeep smilingbecause life's a beautiful thingand there's so much to smile about."








No comments:

Post a Comment