Tuesday, April 21, 2015

become the change

I started by painting the background with metallic paint.


Next I  used a mask and intended to stencil the whole page with black, but starting at one edge I was satisfied with only one repeat.


Whenever I see a nice patterned napkin I have the urge to buy it, and this one with butterflies I definitely couldn’t resist, time to use it.
I stamped a pattern around the napkin and glued some pieces of trellis I had lying around on my desk. I glued some flower rhinestones at the bottom trellis (doesn't it look like a climbing rack for flowers?)
I die cut some extra butterflies out of some scraps of paper and searched for a fitting quote : Become the change.  


Just perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Superb!! The butterflies are beautiful and the background awesome. The trellis is indeed, perfect.
    Wee Man and I are currently rearing five Painted Lady caterpillars :o))

    ReplyDelete